A day at The Farm!
The day is intended for:
- Child care; - Schools; - Day camps; - Associations and other organizations.
(For groups of 20 or more.)
Halloween is coming at the Farm !Three sundays in October, come to enjoy La Ferme d'André in its Halloween costume ! An incredible occasion for a family trip full of burst of laughter and pumpkins ! The date is set between 10 am and 6pm :
- Sunday September 23th
- Sunday October 14th
- Sunday October 28th
For information and reservations contact us!
A day at La Ferme d'André promises to be an unforgettable day in the enchanted setting of a centennial farm!Since 1969, in an environment specifically designed for them, thousands of children have staked their claims to La Ferme d'André. Supervised at all times, they can choose from a wide range of activities to their heart’s content.In this highly unconventional educational setting, even the accompanying adults start to see the youngsters in a different light.
Did you know?La Ferme d'André is now a non-profit organization (NPO) since 2013. This change of status is intended to ensure the sustainability of the farm in the fulfillment of its mission: to contribute to the happiness of children.
You do not know us yet?We would be pleased to welcome teachers who would be interested in visiting La Ferme d'André before organising a nature class or outing. La Ferme d’André is open to the public during our two “open house” days which take place in May and September or October. For more information on our OPEN DOORS, click here. Questions? Contact us! Warning !! It is not possible to visit the farm at other times unless you have made an appointment. To do this, you must contact us!
ActivitiesThroughout the day, the children explore the farm through various activities such as :
- Feed, walk and pet the animals
- Prepare a dandelion buffet for the rabbits in their cool circular enclosure
- Collect fresh eggs (occasionally) in the chicken coop
- Run, jump and climp in the Tarzan Barn
- Enjoy the campfire and roasted marshmallows in the cedar Teepee
- Try on costumes in the Theater Barn
- Swim in the pool supervised by a qualified lifeguard if weather permits (extra fee)
- Enjoy a picnic under the trees, in the barns or in the house